Your Gift...A Lasting Legacy at Frederica Academy
A well-planned charitable gift has many benefits, such as:
- Protecting your assets, often increase your income, and significantly reduce your current and future tax burden.
- Giving in one of the most personal, enduring ways you can.
- Promoting educational excellence in our area’s only Independent School that is SACS Accredited and a member of the National Association of Independent Schools, ensuring that our values, teaching strategies and governance are held accountable to high standards of quality and expertise.
- Helping to ensure a bright future for the college-bound students of Coastal Georgia.
You choose how your gift is to be used:
- Give to the Frederica’s general endowment fund. You can be assured that every dollar given to Frederica Academy is used wisely to immediately impact the daily life of our students, faculty and staff, and to support programs and projects that strengthen the Frederica experience.
- Create a Scholarship Fund in your name for your family, a loved one and/or a favorite faculty member, to benefit future Frederica students with demonstrated financial need.
- Name a Faculty Chair in a specific discipline and/or establish an endowed fund to provide ongoing professional development opportunities for our teachers and staff.
- Help to build the school’s campus grounds and facilities endowment.
- Be creative. The Office of Advancement can work with you to design a charitable plan that is the perfect match for you and our school.
- Increased income for you and your family.
- Capital gains tax avoidance on gifts of long-term capital gains assets.
- Immediate income tax savings.
- Reduction of high federal estate taxes.
- The ability to defer income until needed.
- Diversification and professional management.
- And finally…making a difference to secure Frederica Academy's future!
Our Office of Advancement can also work with you through confidential discussions to provide more detailed information. Please contact John Pope (firstname.lastname@example.org) in the Office of Advancement today!