Upper School Uniforms
School Uniforms and Dress Code
Students in Pre-Kindergarten through Eleventh grade are required to wear a school uniform. School uniforms are available through Lands’ End. Our Lands’ End school code is #9000- 6357-9. Once you select your child’s grade level on the Lands’ End website, the correct monogram will be automatically selected. Additionally, the Parent Association collects gently-used uniforms and hosts sales throughout the year.
Twelfth grade students should refer to the Dress Code section of the Upper School Handbook posted on the website under Academics/Upper School.
All students Pre-Kindergarten through Twelfth will wear uniforms starting with the 2023-2024 school year.
The Middle and Upper School uniform offers many options that are available for boys and girls. All tops, sweaters and lightweight fleece jackets must be purchased from Lands’ End in color options of evergreen, classic navy, black, cobalt blue, ice pink, and white. Pants and shorts for both boys and girls should be gray, navy, or khaki and may be purchased from Lands’ End, or another supplier. Girls’ skirts, skorts and dresses are available through Lands’ End.
- Skirts: gray, navy, plaid or khaki; must be no more than 3 inches above the knee cap
- Skorts: gray, navy or khaki; must be a minimum of 5” inseam
- Dresses: gray, navy, plaid or khaki
- Shorts: gray, navy, khaki or white chino style (no denim); must be a minimum of 5” inseam
- Pants: gray, navy, khaki or white chino style (no denim)
- Shirts: short or long sleeve white oxford; short or long sleeve knit polo (classic navy, evergreen, black, white, cobalt blue, or ice pink); short sleeve active polo (classic navy, evergreen, black, white, or cobalt blue)
- Short sleeve active polo (classic navy, evergreen, black, white, or cobalt blue,)
- Short or long sleeve knit polo (classic navy, evergreen, black, white, cobalt blue, or ice pink)
- Short or long sleeve white oxford
- Pants/shorts: navy or khaki pants or shorts
- Lands' End vests, sweaters, fleece jackets, and half-zip pull over: (classic navy, evergreen, or black)
- FA logo outwear, including FA athletic jackets, sweatshirts and fleeces, may be worn inside the classrooms
Additional Middle & Upper School Uniform Information:
- Clothing must have the Middle & Upper School “FA” logo on shirts and outerwear\
- FA Game Day Jersey Shirts may only be worn on FA Home Game Days only
- Frederica Academy T-shirts are acceptable on designated Spirit Days only
- Please remind your student to check the Middle & Upper School Lost and Found periodically to retrieve missing items