Frederica Academy
 
Support FA

2017-2018 Annual Fund

Frederica Academy

2017-2018 Annual Fund

Nearly every independent school in the nation relies on Annual Giving to support its operating budget and bridge the fiscal realities that lie between tuition income and the actual cost of educating students.

At Frederica Academy, tuition covers approximately 80% of the expenses of operating our school. The Annual Fund is the largest source of revenue for covering the remaining 20% gap.

The Frederica Academy Annual Fund helps make tuition more affordable for more families while offering parents a tax deductible benefit for at least part of their investment in their child's education. It also gives other stakeholders such as grandparents, alumni, and former parents and trustees the ability to participate in this charitable deduction opportunity.

Through gifts large and small, the Annual Fund supports our devoted faculty, our premier college counseling program, our athletics offerings, our arts opportunities and many other positive differentiators that make Frederica Academy so much a part of the lives of our students, their parents, and our community.

We are pleased to announce that Abigail and Steve Hoover have graciously agreed to serve as this year's Annual Fund Co-Chairs.


A Message from the 2017-2018 Annual Fund Co-Chairs

We are honored to chair this year's Annual Fund, and we're grateful for the experiences our son Jack in first grade and our daughter Olivia in Pre-Kindergarten are enjoying. They are learning so much and are eager for school each day. Their teachers are shaping them into lifelong learners at these developmentally important ages.

We want to help close the 20% gap in this year's operating budget as part of our family's commitment to ensure that our children, and all of their fellow students, continue to be enriched and prepared by the world of wonderful Frederica Academy academic opportunities this year and beyond.

By supporting the Annual Fund today, we are underwriting success throughout all grades and divisions for current and future students. Additionally, our strong, collective support will strengthen the school's Search Committee in its effort to recruit the finest possible new Head of School who will be eager to know that we have a supportive donor community and robust Annual Fund participation.

Please click HERE to make an online gift to the Annual Fund and HERE to download a donor form. Gifts of all sizes are important and deeply appreciated. Last year, gifts ranged from one to six figures and every gift had, and continues to have, a positive impact.

We hope you will consider making a gift at the Benefield Society level. We are hosting an appreciation party for all Benefield Society donors in our home on Friday, December 15.

On behalf of Frederica Academy, we look forward to your support.

Sincerely,

Abigail and Steve Hoover

2017-2018 Annual Fund Chairs

InquireVisitApply
search login