Click Here for the New Knight Family Referral Form.
The Frederica Academy Family Referral Program recognizes that the best source of attracting new families is our existing families. Under this initiative, Frederica Academy will reward parent enthusiasm for sharing the school’s mission, “To maximize the potential of each student and to prepare him or her for college and adult life through the development of mind, body, and spirit.”
Currently enrolled FA families will receive a one-time tuition credit of $500 for each new Kindergarten-11th grade student who enrolls at Frederica Academy for the 2018-2019 school year.
- All current families have the opportunity to earn this reward.
- The referral reward does not apply to students of returning families or students who have applied to and/or previously attended FA.
- Siblings of current FA students do not qualify for a tuition credit through this program.
- The FA Referring Family must have attended FA for the 2017-2018 school year and be enrolled at FA for the 2018-2019 school year.
- The source of the referral will be confirmed with the new family during the Admission process via a New Knight Referral Form. Click here for form.
- The New Knight Referral Form should be submitted with the New Student Application.
- There is no limit to the number of students a FA family can refer.
- FA families will receive a tuition credit of $500 for each referred student who is enrolled for the 2018-2019 school year and remains enrolled in good standing for at least 30 days.
- The tuition credit will be applied to the family account by October 1, 2018.
- Arrangements will be made for those families who have paid tuition in full prior to a new student referral.
- Tuition reduction will be limited to net tuition and fees of the referring family for the 2018-2019 academic year. There will be no rollover to the subsequent academic year, and the reward is not redeemable for cash/check.
- The standard enrollment criteria must be met by each newly referred student. The final decision for student acceptance rests with the Admission Committee.
- Employees of FA without currently enrolled students are not eligible for this reward.
Thank you for spreading the word about our amazing school!