Frederica Academy is now using a web-based school administration system called RenWeb to create better communication among teachers, parents, and students.
What is RenWeb and what does it do?
RenWeb is a fully integrated, web-based school information system, and can be accessed 24 hours a day, from work, home, school, or on the road. Parents and students will utilize a component of RenWeb called ParentsWeb. ParentsWeb provides parents and students password-secure access to student information such as:
• Daily Grades
• Progress Reports
• Report Cards
• Lesson Plans
• Missing Assignments
• Staff & School Directory
• Teacher Email Addresses
• Teacher Websites
Technical Requirements to access RenWeb
RenWeb can be accessed using a Windows or MAC computer that has Internet service, with the following requirements. The recommended Windows method is to use Internet Explorer 8 or higher software; Firefox 2.0 or higher for Windows should also work. The recommended MAC method is to use Firefox 2.0 software or higher for MAC. Please note that for MAC users Safari software (which comes standard on most MACs) is NOT supported by RenWeb. Firefox 2.0 or higher for MAC can be downloaded for free at http://www.mozilla.com/firefox/
How to set up a RenWeb Account
To initiate the process, you must first create an online account using the following instructions:
- Please click on the PARENTS button at the top of the Frederica Academy website home page, to open the RenWeb portal page.
- Click Create New ParentsWeb Account.
- Enter your email address in the email field (your email address must be on file with your contact information for Frederica Academy).
- Click the Create Account button. You will receive an email from RenWeb Customer Support containing a link which will allow you to create your username and password. For security purposes, the link will only remain active for 6 hours.
- Please click on the link in the email. A Change/Create Password screen will open. You may use the default username provided, or create a new username. Then type your desired password into the Password field and Confirm field. Passwords must be alphanumeric and contain at least six characters.
- Click on the Save Username and/or Password button. Close the window.
Once you have created an account, proceed to the Parent Web Portal by completing the following steps:
- Log in with your new username and password at the Parent's Web Portal.
- Once logged in, click on Student Information and then click on Schedule to access next year's class schedule.
Registered RenWeb Parent Portal Users
Proceed to the Parent Web Portal by completing the following steps:
- Log in with your the username and password you created during the online re-enrollment process at the Parent's Web Portal. (NOTE: If you've forgotten your username and password, simply click Forgot and Reset button and new information will be emailed to you.
- Once logged in, click on the Student Information and then click on Schedule to access next year's class schedule.
Have access to ParentsWeb anywhere, instantly, from your mobile device
RenWeb Home provides access to ParentsWeb from an iPod, iPhone or iPad with the conveniences of an App for an annual subscription of $4.99 per household. ParentsWeb is also available for Android devices, for the annual subscription rate of $4.99 per household. Click here
for more information.